We provide the nation’s largest home builders with a digital customer engagement platform. At the heart of the platform are weekly home progress photos.
Each week, we visit new home construction sites and document the progress of the construction through digital photos. Through our unique processes and platform, the digital photos are shared with new home buyers, prospects and the builder.
Our photographers operate as independent contractors. As such they are ultimately responsible for setting their own schedule and using their own vehicle. However, the following requirements are needed to successfully perform the services:
- Must be dependable – photos are required each week
- Must have good attention to detail – follow our photo quality guidelines and capture every home every week
- Shooting new home photography requires a fair amount of walking, including walking up and down stairs
- Reliable transportation – homes will be located in several communities and will require your own transpiration to and from each
- Good communication skills – promptly let us know if you run in to any problems in the field and respond to our communications to you
- Basic computer skills – after shooting photos, you’ll need to upload photos to us for processing (it’s very basic)
- Documentation – we require the following:
- Execution of a Photography Services Agreement
- Proof of Eligibility to work (Driver’s license, W-9 form, etc)
- Proof of Auto Insurance with appropriate liability limits
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- Direct deposit authorization
Shooting new home photos provides an excellent opportunity to earn extra income. Here’s what we will provide:
- We provide camera equipment that is compatible with our platform
- Training on our photo taking process and photo upload procedures
- Compensation that averages around $25+ per hour*
- Flexible work schedule – you have from Monday morning till Sunday night to run your construction photography route.
If invited to join our team of independent contractors, you can expect:
- To meet in person for an interview for the contract position
- Approximately 1 week of training in the field while we shoot new homes under construction
- Weekly feedback on the quality and timeliness of your photos
Most of our photographers shoot the equivalent of 2 to 3 days per week (8 hour work days). Your time per week will depend on your schedule and availability. Routes often change as our customers will finish communities and start new ones.
* Average compensation varies and depends on route size, distance between communities, etc.
Bulder Digital Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Nothing on this site constitutes an offer for employment or contracted services engagement. All services are governed through the execution of a Contracted Services Agreement.